Brown w/white stripe
3 Black

04 Silverado:
Green
Light Blue
Dark Blue
Brown
Black (1)

Guy I bought them from said 'harness included' but what he meant was he just cut the wires and I'm left trying to figure out which match up - I know the obvious, match up the colors and just guess on the black which might be ground (maybe all 3 on the Sierra are ground and the Silv's just need 1 ground?)

I just dont want to blow anything up which may or may not even be possible - just figured I'd ask first :insane:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nevermind - i got them working - just matched up the colors and used 1 of the sierra's black grounds

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Dude I got them same lights from him to. Fucking pissed me off. So you got them working huh? I am leaving this guy a neg feedback.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
I wonder why He cut the harness instead of taking like 30 extra seconds to pull it out......

you know they are stolen when you buy them with a snipped harness:rolleyes:

it's not hard to wire them up anyways.... just colors to colors

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, pisses me off thinking they could be stolen or something, but you never know

·
Its in the works...
356 Posts
anybody know where I can get the harness for these lights, ive got an 03 pair of lights I want to put on my 2000, but don't want to cut the wiring all up..... anyone got any, or can you get them? (not dealer of course...)

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey i just bought the 04 chevy tail lights, i have a 99 chevy silverado. can anyone help me and tell me what i have to do to get them on my truck

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
connect all the colors to eachother

There should be only one black wire on you 99 harness and numerous balck wires on the 04 tails, so match all those up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts