GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im looking into building a skid plate/ small tube bumper.havnt decided if i want lights on it or not but ill probably leave room for them if need be.as of now, i have taken off the lights and i have a smoothy front bumper with a fierce offroad tube bumper/light bar(which are both for sale btw). i want to see what you guys think about which prerunner bar to do.i will be boxing in the front part of the frame and doing something mild up front with a skid plate.if you guys can post pix of what you all like that'd be great.thanks.heres mine as it stands of today..sorry for a shitty cell/night pic

and my buddy just found the lower grille so that will be going in instead of a big black hole

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
better pics por favor

·
born to roam
33 Posts
i'd go for something that looks like an n-fab prerunner bumper but with no bumper underneath it. just extend the part that would normally bolt to your bumper to the width of the truck. then build the skid plate off the bottom of that

similar to this

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats exactly what i was planning on doing.boxing in the front frame rails and building off that and down to my skid plate that i already have underneath my front end.i just wanted some pics or new ideas as to what bends im going to put on it and such

1 - 7 of 7 Posts