GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently just ordered a 5inch Rough Country lift. I plan on getting bilsteins adjustable struts to set at 6.18 of lift. I am wanting to go with a 20x10 fuel mavericks. I was wondering what was the biggest tire i could go to with a little bit of trimming and what tire can i go with no rubbing at all. Please let me know what you think.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
What's the offset of the wheels? Just guessing here but you should be able to fit 35s.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the offset of the wheels? Just guessing here but you should be able to fit 35s.
-12mm but would i have to do any trimming or metal trimming? I am trying to get the biggest tire without messing with the metal. but if it comes to it I will pull the metal if it looks better

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
-12mm but would i have to do any trimming or metal trimming? I am trying to get the biggest tire without messing with the metal. but if it comes to it I will pull the metal if it looks better
I wouldn't think so, but I have 0% experience with NNBS, maybe trim some plastic. Maybe someone else will chime in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts