GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so i got my kit in from slam specialities on friday and bam im gonna install it this weekend!!! I got the rear 6 link all bolted on ready to go and start the front after realizing that you need to connect the air line before you bolt the cup up i started wondering about the valves positioning. I can see how they go in line but what about wiring them up b/c all i got with the instructions said that one connector on the DIN is ground (optional) and the other two say positive or negative!!! im so confused and i have to get my truck out of my dads shop by monday so they can work on the lift! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Your valves come with 2 wires usually a red and a black. the black is the ground and the red you are goin to want to run to your switch box and then your switch box is goin to need a positive 12v source and a ground.

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
Yes. connect the black ones to the frame neer the valves. Then connect the red ones to the correct spot on your switch box or switches.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well good news and bad news....lol go figure, we got the valves and such hooked up and wired somewhat rigged bc we ran out of hose but when we aired the bags up naturally they didn't hold air im thinkin i just need to tighten them up....but im wondering where to mount the valves where is a good place???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts