GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea I was just looking for a new or used indash screen with built in T.V tuner. Any size screen or brand. If you could post pictures. If any one out there is looking to sell that is.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
it might be easier to get a DVD player that has the tuner built in

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
the only all in one unit i know of is the pioneer 7500DVD. Its pretty expensive, at wholesale its like 1400 bucks. If price isn't an issue, thats a badass unit. Others you could use, are taking a Pioneer 6400CD(about 600 bucks) and adding a TV tuner.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Badassilverado said:
:word:

If I ever get a screen it's going to be an in-dash auto folding headunit. I considered one at one point but figured it would end up stolen if anyone sees it.

how can they see it through all that damn tint :mexsmoke:

·
Registered
716 Posts
yoskater said:
In dash screens are illegal 'round here.. :nono:
I think they're illegal pretty much everywhere, but lot of people still have em, including me. I have the pioneer AVH-P6400CD. I also have a DVD player in my overhead counsel and T.V. tuner behind my glove compartment. The 7500 is badass, I was gonna sell mine and get that one but its expensive as hell.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yoskater said:
In dash screens are illegal 'round here.. :nono:
its illegal to have a moving image that the drive can see. Thats why all the companies make you connect ur screen to ur parking break. Drive with ur parking break on or don't watch ur tv. or if ur pro like me, you know how to by pass it 8)

atomoveride: I don't think they let cops into car shows anymore for that reason specifically.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
. or if ur pro like me, you know how to by pass it 8)

doesnt take much to hook up a switch and a button to bypass it instead of going to the brake pedals.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts