GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new here to GMFS.. glad to be joined. My buddy is joined on here and has been for a while. I own a 2000 S10 Zr2 with 6 Superlift w/ 35s and I just got a 95 K1500 Z71 to join it. I have the stock rims on it with the lugs caps showing along the center cap area (sure yall know).. I like the look much better of the 97, 98 year model Z71s with the solid center cap that shows no lugs.. if I get these, will they fit my truck?? If so, any recommendations on where to get them from, I happen to check GM dealership and center caps for 98 are $58 bucks a piece..! Anywho any info would be awesome thanks!!

:rocking:

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
Yes, they'll fit. Its the same exact wheel, just different center caps for the newer model trucks. Scour the junkyards, classifieds, ebay, etc.

·
Registered
318 Posts
They will fit but you may need to get differnt lug nuts if you have the long style. Because dont the older ones with the lug nut covers screw onto the lugs? Pretty sure thats how they work. Anyway if you find some for a good deal let me know im in need of one myself. ebay has them alot too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts