GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I purchased a 98 ext cab chevy 1500 with bags already installed on the truck. front 1/2" re-7's and rear 1/2"re-7's, 7gal tank 6valve, engine driven compressor.

The front left bag blew due to rubbing so I made the spring pockets bigger and purchased AIRBAGITs 1/2" 2600 denominator bags beacause they have a buy 2 get 2 free deal, so I figured I would get them and have back ups.

got the bags installed and added 2 more valves for side to side. now the issue is the front only comes up half way when I hit the switch, then I have to wait for the tank to refill then hit the switch again to go the rest of the way up. tank has a 165psi. on 200psi. off switch. anyone know what the deal may be?:think:

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
the dom bags are junk imo
they take more psi to get the same lift than a slam bag thats why.
shoulda just bought one slam. way better bag than the dom. yeah you may geta little more lift but those things balloon out like a fat whore on thanksgiving. so you might wanna check your pockets with air in the bags as well.
also if you have a engine driven comp. get another 7 gallon tank. more air will get rid of that problem as awell.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the info. now I need to see if they will let me return them for a refund so I can just get another re-7. (wish me luck) hell the denominator bags even looks real cheap next to the re-7.

·
draggin the dimes
761 Posts
Hey thanks for the info. now I need to see if they will let me return them for a refund so I can just get another re-7. (wish me luck) hell the denominator bags even looks real cheap next to the re-7.
denominators r junk, and they r a whole different bag than the "dominators" made by airlift

·
Bagged and Bodydropped
1,750 Posts
You are going to get less then what you paid, you might as well try to sell them to someone on a ford forum. LMAO

·
Registered
852 Posts
You are going to get less then what you paid, you might as well try to sell them to someone on a ford forum. LMAO
Hes right go to the ford forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts