GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about trying to get rid of my truck and build a NBS Tahoe. What I'm wondering is how much different are they compared to NBS pickups to bag because I haven't seen very many Tahoes done and just wondered if they are not has popular or are they a PITA. I've seen a few on here that are bagged, but I have only seen a few out there that lay frame or are body dropped.

·
Which One?
239 Posts
my truck has the same chassis and suspension as a Tahoe. if its not 4 wheel drive, i don't see anything needing to be done out of the ordinary.
(bagging wise)

i dont know much about body dropping though.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
ill trade you a bagged tahoe

·
IT DONT STOP
504 Posts
my truck has the same chassis and suspension as a Tahoe. if its not 4 wheel drive, i don't see anything needing to be done out of the ordinary.
(bagging wise)

i dont know much about body dropping though.
only in the front, the back doesnt have leaf springs like your truck, im baggin mine but not going all the way down to the ground, and its going to be a pain in the ass in the rear, even for just tucking the rear, cus you have to replace the trailing arm and put a c-notch ofcourse, but for laying frame you just have to do it from scratch, they dont make any link kits for the tahoes, unless you custom make one to fit, but yea not alot of people have them laying frame

·
Registered
52 Posts
only in the front, the back doesnt have leaf springs like your truck, im baggin mine but not going all the way down to the ground, and its going to be a pain in the ass in the rear, even for just tucking the rear, cus you have to replace the trailing arm and put a c-notch ofcourse, but for laying frame you just have to do it from scratch, they dont make any link kits for the tahoes, unless you custom make one to fit, but yea not alot of people have them laying frame

Ya pretty much what he said.... It a bit more involved than a truck out back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts