GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What company makes that new sub thats all orange and is fuckin awesome? I was tryin to find a 12" one...but it helps if i have a company name to go by.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats not it...the supports weren;'t orange...someone on this board posted their system with them awhile ago. They have an orange cone and "face" in general...

'preciate ur effort though

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cadence was the name i was searching for...thanks for all you others trying to help me out.

Im trying to find the hardest hitting, relatively cheap (around 300-350) 12" sub. Im gonna sell my 2 10" rockford P2's for 1 12". For some reason 1 10" hits harder than both of them...some people said bridge them, others said they cancel each other out. So i figure, if they cancel each other out (if bridging doesn't work either) im selling them for a 12" sub.

Does cadence make good subs? Or does anyone have any reccomendations for a hard hitting sub thats a 12" within the 300-350 price range? Only "criteria" is that it not be Kicker or JL.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have an l7 12 in under my back seat, and it hits very hard. Cadence though does make very good subs, any pics of these orange subs?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also drop a hefty price for the beast masters...fuckin $549 or sometin like that...thats just insane. Any other reccomendations for subs besides cadence?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah ive heard awesome things about Adire...also ive been looking at treo's for awhile...but i wasn't sure how they sound since they seem more competition only based.

Ive been trying to find an Adire Brahma Mark V for awhile now...only seen 2 on ebay before.

Im gonna try to get some spare sub wire tomorrow....might have to steal some from my brothers camaro. Wanna see if a Series Bridge will help like everyone says it will.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
how much those DA m6 run you demon? I saw them at the local car stero shop awhile ago and the guy working there was talking about how great they were.

I'm like you...i'm into sq mostly but i want some good SPL

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You strereo guru's could prolly give me a good idea of what sub im looking for...since ive been mainly focusing on performance news lately.

Im looking for awesome SQ, but i want people to hear me from 1/4mile away. Sure we have sound ordinances...but i could care less since we have 2 cops between 4 towns.

300-350 is my preferred spending range still, like it said in the earlier post by me, lookin for 1 12" sub (since my truck is a reg cab i don't really have room for 2 and the EXT cab leather seats take up alot of space as well)

Thanks again,
Dave

·
Registered
736 Posts
Matt said:
its a little on the ridiculous side, but it does. i plan on starting glassing it next week, so it will take away from some of its unholiness.

Dscf0298.jpg

hehe it pounds
Massive!, like the passenger and driver are seperated with there own office cubeical petition.

·
Is this thing on?
235 Posts
DemoN said:
oh...and the beast master :drool:

Wattage RMS/MAX POWER: 1500w/5000w SPL BURP @ 1 or 2 Ohms DVC
"Each Beast Master is hand built to the most exacting specifications. They boast the tightest gaps, the longest coils and the highest B/L factor of any woofer out there today. The true secret to our unheard-of Sound Pressure Levels is in our voice coils. The wire used is oxygen-free pure copper, which is flattened using laser measurement devices to achieve extreme tolerance, and then wound in 22 guage thickness. This allows us a longer winding for extremely long excursions, and the ability to keep more of the wire in the gap during those excurions. What it means to you is truly clean and high sound pressure levels."

A friend of mine had one Beast Master 15" in his Ext Cab S10 and did 149.7 with it. I think he broke 150 with it but not sure.

·
big nick
1,109 Posts
i think memphis is real good for the price, i mean, yeah u can spend alot, but I'm the type of person who wants a lot for a little bit and memphis works there. i'm a JL fan too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts