GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my 2000 z71 6" susp. 3" bl runnin 38x15.5 on 16.5x10's... the thing is i drive all over the place and i wear tires like crazy and have been conidering taking the bl out and runnin 35x12.5 witch would smooth me out some and make tire buyin less painful! on top of that a guy i know has a set of 35 bfg mud ter for sale said he'd take $350 for em and they only got like 2500-3000 on em so that is really cheap! am i crazy or what... i might miss the lift but then again i could love it all my other trucks just had 6" and i loved em... :think: :rocking: :shake: thanks guys...

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
one more thing... a just moved in my new house this week and the damn thing won't fit in the garage and it is barely too tall like it is!!! :bawl:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
or decrank yoru bars and run them without takign off lift. I ran 35s on a 6+3.

·
Registered
246 Posts
This is just a kid talkin, but your truck looks badass the way it is right now :rocking: You could decrank and run 36" sts's :crazy:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yeah forgot about that! i need a sig! anyways yeah it looks cool and all i just have a hellofa time findin 16.5 tires i can afford! and i hate to buy new wheels cause mine are almost new not a scratch!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I know what ya mean I bought my 16.5" rims because I got such a good deal on those mickey thompsons, and now I dont really have as many options, but I think that I will stick with sts's. they may not look the same but there is no comparison in ride :rocking:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what size you got? is your truck 6" alone or bl too??looks sweet! :rocking: i wish i had my 99 back :bawl: it was such a good truck... it looked a lot like yours besides the front end...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks, I have 6+3 with 36's, the sig doesnt have the new tires and grille on it but I am trying to figure out how to load a new pic into the sig :pow:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts