GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be ordering my hangers and spindles soon i need some pics of 22s and 24s on a 2/4 cuz i have never seen 24s on a 2/4 before in my town i would luv that if any can post pics and rec. some best spindles anad hangers to go wit ill luv it i already hav the truck leveled.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thaks man what size tire u runnin

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
by the wayy how u got the windows what you have on the back and fronts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
u ever get pulled over and would u sugg. spindels or springs for the 2in in the front.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
I think i would go spindles because they maintain a factory like ride, but your gonna lose turning radius with spindles.

I got pulled over and ticketed once, but thats when i had my whole winshield tinted in 20% also

·
Registered
64 Posts
hey man it wont let me load my pictures because they are too big but i have my 03 single cab sitting on 305/35/24 with a 2/4 drop with springs and shocks in the front and hangers and shackels in the back. I have about 3/4 of a inch between the tires and finder in the front so its up to you k . you can see what it looks like on car domain under suicidalchevy.

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
hey man it wont let me load my pictures because they are too big but i have my 03 single cab sitting on 305/35/24 with a 2/4 drop with springs and shocks in the front and hangers and shackels in the back. I have about 3/4 of a inch between the tires and finder in the front so its up to you k . you can see what it looks like on car domain under suicidalchevy.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2234315

there is the link for your pictures.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I have a 2/4 on 23's. I want to move up to 24s but worried about rubbing. Here are some pics..

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i have decided to do 22s cuz im a none stop driver i, i like goin fast so im gonna do the 22s. since my truck is leveled out what is a good tire size that will set the rims and truck off nice and will be able to be use wit the 2/4

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
by the way here the rims i will be ordering in like 3weeks if all goes to plan

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.