GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
DSC00548.jpg

THats a old pic i took a while back... but its still the same haha. Its just 2" drop spindles and slam bags. HAs a cup up top the the lower control arm is welded up to mount the bag to the control arm.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
layin frame on 22s with stock arms and stock spindals up front
negativecamber2.jpg

443b5381.jpg

layin body with the addition of 2 inch drop spindals
mytruckandacro.jpg

cruisin1.jpg

mytruck10.jpg

newpaint4.jpg

these 2 trucks lay on 22s with stock everything but we flipped the upper balljoints in the control arms and reinstalled them back in the stock location
reesefront.jpg

colefinished2.jpg

·
Registered
2,051 Posts

thats my camber

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
it takes a pretty good bit of the angle off....im suppse to bag another silverado here in the next month or so and ill take pics of it 2 demonstrate...ive been gonna do it on teh last 2 trucks ive done but always am in a hurry and forget...its not a PITA at all(if you have a press) the only thing you have to do is shaffen out alittle of the BJ pocket on the bottom 2 match how teh top looks and them press the balljoint in...if you dont grind enough away you will bend your control arm and if you grind 2 much away your balljoint wont stay in

·
Registered
957 Posts
it takes a pretty good bit of the angle off....im suppse to bag another silverado here in the next month or so and ill take pics of it 2 demonstrate...ive been gonna do it on teh last 2 trucks ive done but always am in a hurry and forget...its not a PITA at all(if you have a press) the only thing you have to do is shaffen out alittle of the BJ pocket on the bottom 2 match how teh top looks and them press the balljoint in...if you dont grind enough away you will bend your control arm and if you grind 2 much away your balljoint wont stay in
Thanks man...some pics would be great. I need to look into this, because I noticed that my upper bj's look crazy when I'm layed out.:insane:

·
Registered
930 Posts
these are the best pictures I have.

teaser.jpg

night4.jpg

I have ART strongarms with kp upper cup and drop spindels.I have 20's but overall height is the same as a 22 with a 265/35/22 tire.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
yeah ill try to get some pics next time...here is a silverado i bagged about 2 months ago...i forgot i had pics of this truck so here are a few more

this truck is also stock everything up front with flipped upppers...also this truck was stock height when we bagged it and he hasnt realligned it yet he still has negative camber with 120psi in the front and it cambers in alot more than the other trucks we usually do because most of them have been alligned at some sort of drop
lance.jpg

lancecamber.jpg

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
yeah ill try to get some pics next time...here is a silverado i bagged about 2 months ago...i forgot i had pics of this truck so here are a few more

this truck is also stock everything up front with flipped upppers...also this truck was stock height when we bagged it and he hasnt realligned it yet he still has negative camber with 120psi in the front and it cambers in alot more than the other trucks we usually do because most of them have been alligned at some sort of drop
lance.jpg

lancecamber.jpg

damn bud, where the hell was i at when i was back home. i never seen these trucks anywhere lol. they all look damn good though

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
those are Eco Taz wheels...22x9 with a +35

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
layin frame on 22s with stock arms and stock spindals up front
negativecamber2.jpg

443b5381.jpg

layin body with the addition of 2 inch drop spindals
mytruckandacro.jpg

cruisin1.jpg

mytruck10.jpg

newpaint4.jpg

these 2 trucks lay on 22s with stock everything but we flipped the upper balljoints in the control arms and reinstalled them back in the stock location
reesefront.jpg

colefinished2.jpg
Hey bro, is the green truck yours? if so, how many inches is it bodydropped?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
yeah its mine...it was black and i just recently painted it...its channelled 3 inches

1 - 20 of 22 Posts