GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tryed searching but no luck . Does anyone have picts of a silverbirch truck with mirrors handles and bumper caps and lower valence colormatched. I'm trying to convince my wife of the look and she needs to see it . Any help greatly appreciated. preferrbly 03 up but whatever.:help:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks but seen it and its an awsome truck .What i'm trying to sell her on is th vower valence and mirrors. Thanks again

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats all i need . thanks a lot. Btw that truck is badass. What kind of headlights are those?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a guy quote me $250 to do handles, mirrors, top and bottom bumper caps and the little pieces between headlights . Thats him takingapart and start to finish and gauranteed for a year. Is this reasonable?

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
250 for all that is a fuckin steal man.. do it quick and run. id also make sure though that included sanding the peices smooth or if hes just talkin bout sprayin them all.

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
I still go by the old saying. You get what you pay for. Just make sure he does plenty of prep and then clears them. Not some pos single stage mismatch shit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts