GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm installing my Belltech C-notch on my 08 crew cab silverado but the notch on the passenger side won't sit right. Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
So I'm installing my Belltech C-notch on my 08 crew cab silverado but the notch on the passenger side won't sit right. Any ideas ?

Looks weird ???? on my 04 it sits tight around the frame on yours it has a large space, I am not familiar with 08's. I agree though looks odd maybe one of the suspension gurus can chime in since you already have the frame cut!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks weird ???? on my 04 it sits tight around the frame on yours it has a large space, I am not familiar with 08's. I agree though looks odd maybe one of the suspension gurus can chime in since you already have the frame cut!

Out of all the notch pieces that one is the biggest and the holes don't align. And I hope so man! I was so excited to have it all done by tomorrow but I guess that won't happen, ughh.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to say that notch is for the 99-06 07 frames.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wouldn't doubt it. Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I call Belltech. Waited a month for the kit and now this.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
If you have the 6616 kit that is for the 99-06 NBS not a NNBS ... at least this is what I think since your notch looks like mine

·
The Lowering Experts
1,670 Posts
The part number on box is right. I would call Belltech's customer service department. Sounds like it may have been boxed incorrectly.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The part number on box is right. I would call Belltech's customer service department. Sounds like it may have been boxed incorrectly.

I called them earlier, the guy said to email him some pictures and maybe he can sort it out.

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
not a fan of belltech drop parts besides shocks...i just had to fix a spring perch weld because of the flip kit not keeping my axle in place. McG FTW

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not a fan of belltech drop parts besides shocks...i just had to fix a spring perch weld because of the flip kit not keeping my axle in place. McG FTW

This is the first time I buy Belltech, I just bought the cnotch cause it looked beefier than the others. Other than that, all my other stuff is McG and I love it so far!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
This is the first time I buy Belltech, I just bought the cnotch cause it looked beefier than the others. Other than that, all my other stuff is McG and I love it so far!

It def. is a beefy notch but I had nothing but bad luck with my first one. The so called "powder coating" flaked right off so I had to do mine twice. BT did send a new one but seriously it is allot of work to remove and reinstall the complete notch by myself. Going to think twice before I order something else.. Sorry to hear about your problem hope the new notch lines up right!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It def. is a beefy notch but I had nothing but bad luck with my first one. The so called "powder coating" flaked right off so I had to do mine twice. BT did send a new one but seriously it is allot of work to remove and reinstall the complete notch by myself. Going to think twice before I order something else.. Sorry to hear about your problem hope the new notch lines up right!

Damn, really man ? And you're right, it's a lot of work for just one person. They overnighted the wrong part again, smh. So I have to wait till tomorrow to get the right one in. Hopefully it's the right piece this time!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Damn, really man ? And you're right, it's a lot of work for just one person. They overnighted the wrong part again, smh. So I have to wait till tomorrow to get the right one in. Hopefully it's the right piece this time!

Yup crappy thing was I had to install it since I had the frame cut already and I was in the street. Like I said they sent me another one but its allot of work doing it once then to do it again I nearly wanted to drive my truck off a cliff lol good luck with yours keep us updated!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yup crappy thing was I had to install it since I had the frame cut already and I was in the street. Like I said they sent me another one but its allot of work doing it once then to do it again I nearly wanted to drive my truck off a cliff lol good luck with yours keep us updated!

Lol I feel ya man! I wish I would have known before I cut the frame. Good thing I don't have to do it twice though, it's just been sitting there gathering dust. :( and thanks man! I'll keep y'all updated on the progress!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts