GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a box behind my seats with 2 10" rockford fosgate Punch 2s with a 600 watt amp inside. Sound quality was good but it didnt get very loud. I was hurting for money a year ago when I got in my accident so I sold everything. I am getting fed up with only being able to turn it up so loud and the sounds quality being so shitty on my stock system. I think I want to replace the door components along with the rear speakers and get one 12" sub and wire it all up to one amp. The new components should handle all the treble sounds with small amounts of bass but mainly I want the sub to play all the bass. Can you guys recommend me all the necessary components and also is this something I can wire up myself or should I have a shop do it so it gets done right?

·
Cartmans Critters
8,871 Posts
I had a box behind my seats with 2 10" rockford fosgate Punch 2s with a 600 watt amp inside. Sound quality was good but it didnt get very loud. I was hurting for money a year ago when I got in my accident so I sold everything. I am getting fed up with only being able to turn it up so loud and the sounds quality being so shitty on my stock system. I think I want to replace the door components along with the rear speakers and get one 12" sub and wire it all up to one amp. The new components should handle all the treble sounds with small amounts of bass but mainly I want the sub to play all the bass. Can you guys recommend me all the necessary components and also is this something I can wire up myself or should I have a shop do it so it gets done right?
I can help you wire it up, just get everything you need and let me know
Oh and if youre going with only 1 12 better get one that can handle some power

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Focal comps :read:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts