GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Stock Sucks
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into getting another truck soon and was looking at going a different route rather then continue working on my current truck.

Will 19.5/54-20LT, = TSL Bogger 53.6 tires work with a 12" cognito lift with a 3" body lift..?? Can i get away without the body lift?? Tried to search for similar results and couldnt find anytying.. I'm looking into getting another 03-07 body style silverado but crew cab and 4x4 in the next few months.

If there is any tips you can give me that would help too.. I've always owned lowered trucks so this stuff is new to me... I know its not going to be cheap build but like any project patients and time pays off.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Definitely fucking not.

·
Class Pays
451 Posts
:roflmao:

no fucking way

This is 49's with about 21 inches

·
Stock Sucks
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, Damn! I wanted to go big but thats crazy!! hahaha

So whats the biggest i could run? 37's i guess?

·
Texas Rebels!
462 Posts
I take it your talking 1/2 ton truck here? If you went with a 2500 you usually get 2" more. A 2500 w/ 12" Cognito on 41" iroks would be a pretty decent sized truck!:imo

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Why would you want some gay-ass 54" Boggers?

·
Justin @ A/T Fab
325 Posts
You could fit 40s if its an HD. If you are going to run that big of a tire I would highly recommend the HD as well. We are putting a 12" Bulletproof on a HD right now that will be running 40" Toyos, we should have pics up on our site next week.

·
Stock Sucks
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I take it your talking 1/2 ton truck here? If you went with a 2500 you usually get 2" more. A 2500 w/ 12" Cognito on 41" iroks would be a pretty decent sized truck!:imo
That sounds like a better idea to go with thanks for letting me know bout that..

·
Stock Sucks
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You could fit 40s if its an HD. If you are going to run that big of a tire I would highly recommend the HD as well. We are putting a 12" Bulletproof on a HD right now that will be running 40" Toyos, we should have pics up on our site next week.
Cant wait to see the pics!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts