GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting some stop N go spinners for my Denali and I was told there are the more expensive double bearing spinners and single bearing spinners. Does anyone know the difference between the 2? I just heard the doubles last longer but is it all that much longer? Or they spin longer or something? Any info on them would help a lot! Thanks. :help:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
:help: Is exaclty what you need...LOL In my opinion spinners will make your Denali look cheap. Im not sure on the different kinds of spinners, but maybe someone will help you out...

BigBadDenali said:
I am getting some stop N go spinners for my Denali and I was told there are the more expensive double bearing spinners and single bearing spinners. Does anyone know the difference between the 2? I just heard the doubles last longer but is it all that much longer? Or they spin longer or something? Any info on them would help a lot! Thanks. :help:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
How big of rims do you have? :naughty: I'm pretty sure double bearing means they spin faster.. for longer, because that's what bearings are used for..

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
I agree spinners are weak :badidea:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your help, understand where your all coming from I use to think the same way until i saw a sweet brand new 04 E class benz on some 19" spinners! It was sick. I have 20" rims for the Denali and want to give the spinners a shot atleast, I can always sell them if there not very good. http://hubcap-tire-wheel.com/rim_spinner.asp Here are some prices and pics of them, some are prett nice. Let me know more about if I should get single or double bearings? Is it worth about the $200 dollar difference? Thanks. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Hey man thats cool... The thing I always keep in mind is you get what you pay for... So if you are looking for the cheapest then you will get cheap quality... Pay alittle more for quality and you should be happy...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
alot of people expect the spinners to spin all at the same speed. They wont, ur backs will spinng faster than the fronts. The double bearing spinners will spin longer/faster, but the single bearings will spin with les speed. Double bearings spinners basically, make the rim look likes its floating. its kindof the new rage in spinners. Davin was the first to come out with a set that did that. The superbuytires.com spinners (chopper makes them, and its owned by superbuytires.com) seems to be pretty good. I've seen them on a bunch of cars/trucks and they seem to be working well.

Spinners are cool i guess, u just need to have more on ur car than spinners. Thats something i can't stand. A guy in a carrolla was mad doggin me b/c he had 18 inch spinners. I hit a side and he rolled up his window and left.

·
Registered
716 Posts
If you have the money, I'd get DUB spinners. They'll outspin any adapter by far. Like someone mentioned, you get what you pay for. These are not the bolt on adapters. They are made and liscensed by the company that made the first spinners, Davin. They make them for MHT(Foose, DUB, Concept Neeper, Kaotik, Driv, Elite, DOA, Niche). I like them because they're not adapters and they don't stick out like some adapters. Some people might not like them but I do. I like that floating illusion they give to vehicles when they're going down the freeway. Another good thing about these is that you don't have the regular rims spinnning behind the adapter, it's all one piece of chrome that's spinning. Check them out at http://superbuytires.com/wheels_by_brand.html?brand=DUB

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
99redsilv said:
Davin has a new wheel thats pretty badass, but I'm sure it'll get over whored to

The wheel look like it stays still and never moves, it has a counter weight to keep them from spinner, ever.
davin's are way too expensive. They spin eventually, they just do it really really slow. And when they do stop, they spin for like ever. I was at a gas station where this 760 on Davin's rolls up. The woman driving got out, took a shit, filled up her tank, and then bought a snack while her rims were still spinning. It was just another 310 Motoring car running around here...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You guys sure have expensive taste! GoodLord! I barely want to pay for double bearing spinners but I will get them since you guys insist. I also had thought of doin somethin like painting my rims spokes black to match my truck so all you see is a chrome rim and the chrome spinners, what do ya think? Maybe even like the davins I could paint the spinners black? Please don't kill me if these ideas really suck to you guys, please be gentle.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts