GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well then... ive been getting feedback from other boards too, and it looks like i'm going with TOG's.... now the problem is i cant look at my truck since i'm not near it, and i dont know if i have A.I.R. or not... i cant remember.. i do know that the truck was originally leased in AZ for 3 years by one owner before i bought it.... anyone know about AZ and 2000 models???

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah.. i have 12 hours until Tbyrnes header sale is up... soooooo.............

·
Registered
199 Posts
I just looked at your location!! NO SHIT. No wonder you can't just go look. You don't have anybody who can pop the hood and take a look for you? They don't have to be an engine genius. If they know what an exhaust manifold looks like then they ought to be able to tell if they have some extra tubes running into them. BTW, if you are going to order on line you actually have through Sunday night. Actually I am sure Tom at Tbyrnes would be willing to take payment now and delay shipping until you can get someone to take a look or until you get back. Send him an email and see what he says. I just ordered the ASMs myself. Well good luck and keep your head down.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya, i'll give him an email... thanks for the idea.... i'll have to try to get ahold of my step dad some how.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts