• Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So the question is:

What color to paint the insets? (the silver part - lip is polished)

The truck is white.

Planning on going with orange for stripe color.

Also planning on painting calipers hugger orange.

So, here are some options:

Gloss White

Gloss Silver

Gloss Gunmetal Grey

Gloss Black

Gloss Orange

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
:word: to that I don't like them. And I say don't paint them or anodize them or get black ones. Leave what ever wheels you get chrome or polished, however you buy them. But thats just my opinion.

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wheels are already on the truck, I am just trying to make them look better, here is a pic of it currently

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
I agree with tfunit on this one. With a white truck, I think SOME wheels with the inserts painted white would look pretty good, but that's only if the spokes are VERY thin. In this case, leave those wheels alone.

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So,,, here is the end result after 8 hours, a sandblaster, a forklift, and 4 rattle cans... I am really happy with how they turned out!!!

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I just read the thread now..thats the exact color I was gonna tell you..here my AR thrusters w/ white trukc grey cneters...I personally love the look..more of a conservative muscle look

Novishow029.gif

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BGRAY!!! THat is exactly what I am going for a 60's muscle look~!~ I love your wheels but I couldnt pass up buying these 17's for 200 bucks tires and all! so I just thought I would make them what I wanted! I love your truck man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts