GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so here is my truck as it sits..

DSCN0479.jpg

i want to do something different for the wheels.

here are my options.
1. keep my wheels that i have right now and powdercoat them black (i can get powdercoating done at cost of materials.)

2. i have a set of stock chevy wheels they are the ones that look like a star that i can get powdercoated as well.

3. i also have a set of stock 17" caddy wheels off of the nbs eskys that i can do what i want with..

4. leave it as is.

i am getting my front windows tinted this weekend so the wheels i think would look really good black so i want to do that..

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
I would just powdercoat them black, but then I would get a nice aftermarket wheel whenever you get the chance.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
if you can get powder at cost of materials then do the ones that are on there right now, and my boat trailer. + a 3 inch spindle

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i really like the 20s as well but then i would need new tires and ugh it just gets really expensive at that point.. i could have my wheels black for about 100 bucks.. and that includes re-mounting the tires.. so i think i may end up doing that.

and yes i want the spindle too but i just think my truck will look funny with my tires that i have on there and 3 inches taller so i am going to wait a few months.. at the rate i have been driving these tires will be a little more worn and i can start looking for some other ones..

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would just powdercoat them black, but then I would get a nice aftermarket wheel whenever you get the chance.

i would really like a nice aftermarket wheel as well but i really dont mind my wheels either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts