GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS IMPORTANT. I am looking to see if anyone knows where i can get some used tires that would fit my truck stock that allows for 18 inch rims. if anyone can help me out it will be really appreciated. it needs to be done by THIS WEEK!

im willing to maybe trade my stock rims and tires to lower the price. my rims are spectacular for stock, ive waxed them numerous times, polished them with polisher and the mothers powercone. the tires are at an even wear and have about 19k on them with at least 50% tread left.

if anyone could help out it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
umm i live near poughkeepsie... contact me asap I got some 18s on esky wheels that you might be able to use I would love to have some stock 17s...

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lot low profile, something that would come on it stock, either like a street terrain, all terrain, or mud terrain.

maka PM sent

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
my tires are 255/65R18

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Goodyear Fortera 255/65R18 they are mounted on esky wheels that im trying to sell

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
they are HL editions,to dark out to take pics right now

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
thanks

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i saw your pictures in your tire/wheel thread. maka if everything works out with the wheels that im looking to buy, ill hit you up with a pm and we can work something out of me picking up your wheels and me getting you my wheels/tires.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts