GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone running the dick cepek mud countrys especially in a 33/12.50/17 is so i would like some feedback i really like the km2s and i was one of the first ppl in my area with them but every one else is running them now i would kinda like to change it up some so if there is anything else out htere other than nittos or sst it would help

·
hella cute n shit
7,652 Posts
Have you given any thought to Nitto Trail Grapplers?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i like the nitto trail grappler but had a bad experience with the mud grapp and how do the 295/70/17 measure up to the 35/12.50/17 km2 {i know these run a little small } i have now i do like the tread and sidewall but im kinda skiddish of the treadwear if they wear like the mg

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
They're as closely related to the mud grappler as they are to a yokohama advan s4. No resemblance at all. The trail grapplers are open country mt's with a different name

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk because my phone is better than yours

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
ok so they will wear better? and how about the size? the noise dosent bother me but i am not a fan of my truck sounding like an airplane so how are they as far as sound ?
You'll get about 45-60k miles out of em as a rough estimate. It'll be about a 33.5 inch tall. And quiet

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk because my phone is better than yours

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.