GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has some factory take offs for my Dodge 20's. I need some bigger tires for 20's such as 275/55, 275/60, something along those lines. I just need some with decent tread to last me til I lift my truck and get mud tires.

I would really like to find a set of 305/50 or something like that...i really want a set of 33x12.50's for the 20s

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
I know its not exactly what you're looking for, but I have some 285/50's that I'll sell you cheap. Hell, I'll even bring them to you or we can meet up. If you're just wanting something to get you by for a little while let me know; they have about 10,000 miles left in them.

9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know its not exactly what you're looking for, but I have some 285/50's that I'll sell you cheap. Hell, I'll even bring them to you or we can meet up. If you're just wanting something to get you by for a little while let me know; they have about 10,000 miles left in them.
hey man...where in GA are you located? I am going to take my truck to the shop on Monday and let MY MECHANIC check my truck out. I think the shop that looked at my truck was just trying to sell me some shit.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
hey man...where in GA are you located? I am going to take my truck to the shop on Monday and let MY MECHANIC check my truck out. I think the shop that looked at my truck was just trying to sell me some shit.
I'm in Macon going to college but I live in Homerville. It's about 35 min. east of Valdosta.

9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Macon going to college but I live in Homerville. It's about 35 min. east of Valdosta.
man I know where both of those are...how much tread is on the tires and what do you want for them?

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
807 Posts
if your deal doesnt go through, i have some 285/50s also shown in my sig...they have about 3000miles on them and they look like new...my reason for selling is i need 275/45s for my drop...let me know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts