GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty much tired of this stuff sitting in my room and its annoying me sitting here collecting dust.

1. Xbox modded with around 60 games on it. 2 controllers, I don't know why I bought the damn thing I never play it. 100 bucks plus shipping
sold
2. PS2, 50 bucks plus shipping, I figure is someone wants to put it in their car it wouldn't be a bad thing to have. Its not a slim line, I have like 3 games for it too. I don't know why I bought it either, I never played with it.
sold
3. 2 Rockford fosgate amps. 1000.1bd and a 750X. They were in my truck, both still have a warranty from the shop I purchased them from. I'll throw in a set of high end shielded monster wires(6 meter each so unless you have an RV, they'll be long enough). New they were both around 70 bucks a piece. 350 obo takes both. I've seen just the 1000.1bd go on craigslist for 300 bucks obo. I think its a good deal.

4. 8 gb ipod nano black. 165 shipped.
sold
5. Motorolla HS 850 BT headset, 35 bucks shipped. Never used still in the annoying packaging.
sold

I doubt anyone would want it, but I also don't use my old gucci wallet. Its got some wear from where the clip hit the flap on it, but it still looks just as baller as it did when I first bought it. 100 bucks. I paid over 200 for it.

gucci.gif

IMAGE_022.gif

IMAGE_021.gif

the dent is where its worn down a bit. Its not that noticeable though.
IMAGE_020.gif

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
$175 shipped for the xbox and ps2?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$175 shipped for the xbox and ps2?
Yeah, I can do that. Its got a 80gb hd on it? I didn't mod it, the chip is soldered on, and its a xcuter something or rather. I added some software so it could copy newer games on it. Oh yea, its loaded with all the media stuff too.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn son that wallet is baller as hayel. i dont think can drop 100 on it, id have no money to put in it.:crazy:
I just dropped 400 on my new wallet. :crazy: Yeah, its just sitting in my room.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
I just dropped 400 on my new wallet. :crazy: Yeah, its just sitting in my room.
wtf do you do for a living, I need to find a job like that lol

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
what kind of shape is the nano in? and would you take 140 for the nano and i can pick it up this weekend, let me know what you think

·
Registered
257 Posts
$75 for the wallet

1 - 20 of 85 Posts