GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't care if it is a POS, cause I'm not using it on a vehicle. Lookin for 1/4" lines, bags, fittings and 4 valves. I don't care if it's aim I want it as long as it works. Here's pretty much what I need:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
ahaha thats gunna be nuts, make sure it lays frame :anitoof: and get sum pics up when ur done, i wanna see it

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've seen a couch done once. Really what we're gonna do is go to a junkyard and get a bench seat to do it with. I'm gonna have to make a rear support (subframe :anitoof: ) so it'll stand up right then make a frame for the bags to mount to. It's just gonna do side to side. I'm gonna be able to hook it up to the tanks on my truck and play with it at shows.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
:evil:

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
That is a hellava idea... Where would you get the power to run the valves and switches and stuff? Or would you need it? I'm not too sharp on this airbag stuff...

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Shift said:
That is a hellava idea... Where would you get the power to run the valves and switches and stuff? Or would you need it? I'm not too sharp on this airbag stuff...
If he uses Manual valves, he doesn't need any power. He could use a car battery.....

·
Loves yoga pants
2,414 Posts
Why not just go with a Airlift helper bag kit? It's cheap and has all the parts needed...of course I mean the one with the onboard compressor.

Pat

·
Registered
356 Posts
In a few days I'll have the following for sale if your interested:

2 Thomas 337 Compressors
Switchbox
Dakaota Digital Guages W/ Senders
Front Cups and Bags (From a 02 Silverado)

[email protected]

I don't know if these are the things you'll need but this is what I have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts