GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have searched and only foun unanswered questions....i want some underglow for my lifted black rcsb silverado and was woundering what brands were the best and what color i should get or get a multicolored one...any pics would help a lot thanks

·
// Young & Reckless //
219 Posts
i have searched and only foun unanswered questions....i want some underglow for my lifted black rcsb silverado and was woundering what brands were the best and what color i should get or get a multicolored one...any pics would help a lot thanks
:supergay: dont do it. but its your truck.

Can you search back to 1994?
:rofljest::rofljest:

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
if you must, do white.

·
never finished
2,239 Posts
I did a quick, easy google search and came up with these

Oddly enough, not much in the way of pickups with underglow. :shrug: Cant imagine why.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
10-15 years ago Streetglow was the king of underglow...I'm sure there are plenty of LED kits that are avail that would serve the purpose you are looking for.

·
4/6 with some air
232 Posts
I havn't mess with them for years now but I know street glow was the best like Wyatt was saying. But for lifted trucks most ran like 3 kits or more because hard to get the light to the ground when they are so far away.

Good luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts