GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is the second set of Go Rhino dominator bars I've had on my truck and these are peeling the powder coating off!! The first set rusted after three months!!!
Gonig back to the dealer I bought them from tomorrow and see what he can do for me. I really like the black look but I think the only thing I gonna be able to do is get the stainless steel ones so I have no issues again.
Do we have a possible representative from rhino industries on the forum maybe?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have them line-xd if the company paid for it. They'd hve to be blasted to get powder coating off then sprayed and already into them for roughly 400 bucks I don't feel I should pay more for their bad product, should I?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just about anything that is subjected to the winters ya'll see will rust.
This is the second set in seven months, these have not seen winter yet. Sorry just kinda bummed about the quality of these.

My buddy has his line-x and they look good. He also has his rocker panels done.
I wanna do the rockers anyway cause my last truck I had that done. I'd do the bars too, but I don't think with these having a 5 year warranty claim I should have to spring for doing it. Like I said this is the SECOND set in seven months, I think they should do something about it not me.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I wanna do the rockers anyway cause my last truck I had that done. I'd do the bars too, but I don't think with these having a 5 year warranty claim I should have to spring for doing it. Like I said this is the SECOND set in seven months, I think they should do something about it not me

Very valid point, that is bs.

·
Hell on Wheels
305 Posts
Buy backcountry nerf bars. They have stainless black

1 - 8 of 8 Posts