1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i sell and install these at work. they are a pretty big thing in TX. :rocking:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
tho things are so slick looking. they must be strong as shit if Josh supports them :crazy:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
They are great looking but wont hold up to heavy offroad use. They are body mounted so work great with a bodylift to hide teh frame. You just cant use a hilift jack off of them or anything. Overall they are awsome looking though and as long as you dont treat your truck like I do they will hold up fine!

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
They are great looking but wont hold up to heavy offroad use. Overall they are awsome looking though and as long as you dont treat your truck like I do they will hold up fine!

i guess we all arent super-ultra-mega-extra-hardcore offroaders :suicide:

i think if they can hold an adult man then they will work for 99.9999999% of all people that need steps

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
your not supposed to highlift off of them cheif :mexsmoke:

they do have the highest weight rating of anything i sell. they are rated at 445 LBS :read: that is higher than any westin or manik product etc. pretty good if you ask me.

·
6,656 Posts
I actually didnt, I just came down on my westons real hard and bent them to shit. These would have bent as well. Im going to make some custom sliders that I can jack off of.

·
6,656 Posts
I knew it would happen after I posted it, was to lazt to go back and edit it.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
I actually didnt, I just came down on my westons real hard and bent them to shit. These would have bent as well. Im going to make some custom sliders that I can jack off of.
but remember most people actually treat their trucks like they want them to last............

people on average dont need a big ugly bar of metal to jack from, they need a quality step

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
why not jack off of the frame like normal people? :read:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts