GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
thats awesome. it looks really cool. It says "454" on one of the front fenders, i wonder what thats about. it says it has a ls6

·
Registered
169 Posts
I think I read about it in GMHTP a while ago. You could get a slightly modded ls1 or get a fully built stroked 427 ls1. They are very nice.

·
Registered
48 Posts
yeah that's a bad little bitch. i dont know much about the phase 2 cars, but the phase 1's would run 9's straight from the dealer. (at least thats what the magazine said) they had a special on Car and Driver Television a while back that had that car and a highly modded mustang cobra. they were both running open exhaust, huge engines, slicks, everything. it was supposed to be a showdown between GM and Ford. John Moss told the ford executive guy to bring the best car they had and they were gonna compete against each other. they had different categories of competition and i forget who won what, but they we're both loud as hell and pretty badass.

also the old phase 1 car had a 502ci crate motor in it. i'm assuming that ls6 in the phase 2 is the 427ci with a little bit bigger crank and stroke....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts