Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: computer/keys/blocks/ 03 silvy

yea i do, 89 octane, setup for 33's

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
Animal collisions go against your comprehensive coverage, not collision. Generally, they're not charged like a regular accident.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did it total the truck?
no, the front is fucked. hood, grille, front bumper, driver headlight, driver fender, bumper cap need replacing.

Animal collisions go against your comprehensive coverage, not collision. Generally, they're not charged like a regular accident.
yea but a claim is a claim

·
mmm 24" Twisted Blades
2,929 Posts
come to indiana and i'll sell you new gm fenders,new gm hood, used bumper, headlights and signals off my project truck

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Check to see what your comprehensive deductible is. A comp claim won't raise your insurance, depending on who you have. If I hit a deer, I pay 0 to get it fixed. If I swerve to avoid the deer and hit a ditch, I pay 500 deductible.

·
Left Jizz
1,225 Posts
I had to pay a deductible, but with progressive it's considered an "act of god" and therefore it doesn't have any affect on your rate. My rate actually dropped because a week after I totaled it they gave me a discount for staying with them for 3 years. Then I shot it back up with a damn SUV.

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
Check to see what your comprehensive deductible is. A comp claim won't raise your insurance, depending on who you have. If I hit a deer, I pay 0 to get it fixed. If I swerve to avoid the deer and hit a ditch, I pay 500 deductible.
I had to pay a deductible, but with progressive it's considered an "act of god" and therefore it doesn't have any affect on your rate. My rate actually dropped because a week after I totaled it they gave me a discount for staying with them for 3 years. Then I shot it back up with a damn SUV.
Nah bro. A claim is a claim.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well I talked to the adjuster and it's classified as a not at fault accident with animal. so I was told my rates will not go up, the fact they want to put chinese parts on my truck is absolute fucking bullshit. I was like my 03 is in better shape than many 07's from what I seen, I was told regardless it's 8 yrs old, I agreed on using salvage parts for a quote price and cutting the check to me. I guess time will tell how that pans out. Truck will be getting repaired as cheap as possible and then it's gone.

so with that said, I need the following shit
stock keys, stock blocks and u-bolts, stock computer. stripping everything I put on it and trading it in on a nnbs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts