GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
OG
1,498 Posts
OMFG that truck is sick besides the wheels.

I wanna get a 2500 CCSB for sure now.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
throw a billet bowtie up front and change the wheels IMO
how much were they asking? Im sure something outrageous

·
OG
1,498 Posts
throw a billet bowtie up front and change the wheels IMO
how much were they asking? Im sure something outrageous
Couldn't agree more.
I would also get rid of the amber inserts in the headlights and retrofit a couple of HID projectors in there :drool:

Anybody know what exact model gives you that colormatched middle bumper rather than the chrome?

I would much rather buy it like that all colormatched from the factory than have to remove the chrome and have it painted.

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Fuckin' A that thing is clean! Put some plain ass black steelies, crank a little in the front and we're good to go! Some tint too! Bangin' black bitch!

·
OG
1,498 Posts
I bet the sticker on that thing is somewhere around 55K :read:

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
Something needs to be done with that exhaust too.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
i doubt its that much logan, i went to the dealer to finish my financial information that their sending to GMAC to see if i qualify for yearly payments on the farmers rate, and the 4x4 crew cab dually duramax with heated leather, and power locks/windows im lookin at priced out at 45K.

Dave

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Well let the dealer add a lift, tires, wheels, and side steps to it....then your probably close to 55000....they add 10500 for that package around here! Looks like that truck has the new 4" Cognito kit on it.

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Theres a blacked out CCSB like that round here I saw the other day but didnt have my camera on me. It had chrome wheels though and about the same size AT's. Was a damn good looking truck. Just wish I had a spare 55k!

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
ugh....that looks like complete shit! The new trucks seriously went down the shitter...

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
I like everything except the exhaust. Reminds me of the look Harley was going for with their night train bike.
-TK

·
Registered
248 Posts
Good looking truck but would definatley ditch the black wheels. I have never been a fan of black wheels IMO it loks like your rolling on spare tires. Other than that sic truck :head:

·
Registered
367 Posts
i doubt its that much logan, i went to the dealer to finish my financial information that their sending to GMAC to see if i qualify for yearly payments on the farmers rate, and the 4x4 crew cab dually duramax with heated leather, and power locks/windows im lookin at priced out at 45K.

Dave
But then they try to charge 10k for a procomp lift :read:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts