GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is Dad's new 09. I'll get better picts in the daylight, this was right before taking her home tonight with the cell.

0315092001.jpg

Specs.

2009 GMC Sierra SLT.
Onyx Black/Factory 20s/Ebony Leather
6.2L/6-speed/4wd/14bolt 3.42s
Loaded with all the power goodies except the Sunroof, Nav, Pedals, and park assist

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah and the 6.2L is QUICK. I get to drive it :biggrin:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I want that exact truck but in white. Nice truck

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
you found my truck man:shake:

·
Registered
826 Posts
I thought the 6.2L only came in Denalis.

Nice looking truck, I'd love to drive a 6.2 and see how it compares to the Dmax

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts

I actually test drove both trucks a ccsb 6.2L silverado and a 09 cc dmax, because im going to get either one of those and i still think the dmax felt stronger:imo..the 6.2L felt strong though

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pics of stock wheelz plz. Are they a new style?
Here is a pict from the GMC site, they look better in person IMO, the angle in this pict is weird. :crazy:
20GMCWheel.jpg

09s have the 6.2L as an option for extended and crewcabs and can be bundled with the Max trailering package. The 6.2L has a pretty good sounding exhaust and it's 3" stainless :biggrin:

I actually test drove both trucks a ccsb 6.2L silverado and a 09 cc dmax, because im going to get either one of those and i still think the dmax felt stronger:imo..the 6.2L felt strong though
Yeah the D-max has more torque and once that turbo spools they do take off quick. I've driven my friends 07 Classic Duramax and it's a rather quick truck, however, I haven't gotten to really power into the 6.2L yet as it only has about 40 miles on it now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts