GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cap'n
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my Kumho M/T's on the front were passed the steel belting, figured it was maybe time to replace them. The rears still have another 50k left in them easily. Priced a new pair from tirerack at $340 shipped, so I figured I'd shop around a little first. Thanks to craigslist, I picked up a full set of 17x10's with 33" Pro Comp M/T's for $425. Pretty good deal :imo: and a nice upgrade. I'm still at stock height though so I do rub. Will keys alone help me not to rub? I've got to do some looking around for how/where to get a set of keys and how to install them....Now on to the pictures!

BEFORE:

t4.jpg

t.jpg

AFTER:

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

No center caps though...Anyone have any idea as to what kind of rims they are? That way I can maybe order new centers. I couldn't find any identifiable markings on the back when I cleaned them up. If all else fails I might polish the lips and paint the center some sort of metallic gray/graphite color, then I could just fab up some centers and paint them to match.

·
Sokr915
167 Posts
i have no idea what kind of rims those are, but i would suggest taking off the front air dam and trimming the plastic piece behind the front bumper to help with the rubbing. are those, i had a similar set up when i got my rims, that fixed is mostly but i decided to put a lift on for even more clearance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts