GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
never finished
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got into a duramax. Picked it up Monday the 30th. The LML is incredible, Im in love with this truck. Rides awesome, more power then I thought possible for a stock motor, and gets awesome mileage. Wish I'd bought one sooner. Its stock for now, havent had much time. Sprayed the rear wheel wells with plastidip, got a set of tow mirrors here gettin' ready to go on. After that, some de-chroming and a cognito leveling kit, wheels and tires. Going with 33's for now due to garage fitment issues. Once I get out and into the new shop probably gonna move up into some 35's.

·
never finished
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. Ready to get to work on this thing. Definately color matching everything. Goin' for the same look/theme I had on my GMC.

They threw the step bars in for free as part of their small business owner package. If I keep them Im gonna powdercoat them black, but I will probably just sell them. Get some nfabs later on down the road or something. Not a real big fan of step bars, but it helps hide the stupid DEF tank. You want 'em bro? lol

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,779 Posts
Black ones look good. That's why I have them.
Congrats on a beautiful truck and condolences on the center console :lol:

·
never finished
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Black ones look good. That's why I have them.
Congrats on a beautiful truck and condolences on the center console :lol:
Black trucks look amazing and I love em, when theyre someone elses. I can't keep one clean. After my last black one I swore I'd never get another lol.

First time I've had a center console, always been a folding one. Im worried how it will affect road head.

Are both the other trucks gone?
Yessir, sold em both. The gmc was goin regardless, no need for two big 4x4s. Got what I wanted out of the rcsb so sold it too. I had lost interest in it. Way to many similar trucks locally for me to want to dump more money into. If I build one I want it to be kinda unique. I may pick up another project later on. Got a 6.0 motor on the stand I need to finish and put in something.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Trucks lookin good. Can't wait to see future plans on it

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
all be damned. sold the black one? wtf.

either way. let me know where the console is pulled out so i can paypal u enough money to ship it my way. cant believe you bought that truck just so i could have the console. your a awsome friend...

kthanksbye

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.