GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
dot com
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've only had this truck for 2 weeks and it already had everything done to it that's in the pic in my signature. The old wheels were 18" Gear Alloys with 35" Toyos. The Toyos didn't have a whole lot of life left so I decided to upgrade now before tax time screws me. Got a good deal on these 20x12" Black Rhino wheels and 35" Nittos. Rides smoother and haven't noticed much more road noise. Had to trim a little more but next mod is a new aftermarket bumper.

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,277 Posts
truck looks great. are you the same KP concepts from instagram with the badass renderings?

·
Jake
2,353 Posts
looks much better man

·
ROB
3,022 Posts
Really like that wheel and tire combo.

Can someone post the renderings here? I don't have Instagram but am curious.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Looks great man. I'm running that exact same setup.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
KP, looks great man! maybe swap out for a smaller block to bring that rear down. love the renderings btw

·
dot com
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys!

Really like that wheel and tire combo.

Can someone post the renderings here? I don't have Instagram but am curious.
Here's a thread with some of my work http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296068

KP, looks great man! maybe swap out for a smaller block to bring that rear down. love the renderings btw
The ground was uneven in the first pic but I wouldn't mind going an inch or so smaller in the rear, and also an inch or two spacer for the rear wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts