GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Z71 Offroad
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up yesterday on a trade.
2001 Polaris 500 h.o.
Relocated radiator on rack, Snorkeld, HeelClicker clutch kit,2in lift kit, Ranger XP Springs, 29.5 Outlaws, 700 Front end, Exahust snorkeld.
112_1970.jpg

112_1971.jpg

112_1972.jpg

·
Z71 Offroad
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like a fun mud machine!
thanks havent really got to try it out yet.

Nice, please tell me you are still gonna lift the truck?
Im still thinking about it. i may have to get rid of my truck and get a bigger one, this thing wont fit in the back and i dont want to spend 800-1200 on a trailer when i could try and trade my truck plus cash for an ext. cab. It barely fit in the back of my dads 2004 ecsb silverado

those are big tires to spin with only a 500
Ya, im thinkin about gettin rid of these and going to some 28in silverbacks. i dont feel like replacing an axle every ride with these.

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
That thing is a beast. I willing to bet it will really go through some shit. 28's will be a good idea IMO.

Reminds me of my brothers old wheeler he bought new in 03 and just traded off last month for a 05 brute force.

Picture1607.jpg

Picture1606.jpg

Picture1600.jpg

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
^^^^looks cool, but worthless IMO

Ya, im thinkin about gettin rid of these and going to some 28in silverbacks. i dont feel like replacing an axle every ride with these.
i hear ya...and gorilla axles are fucking pricey...i had 28's on my foreman and never tore it up, but i never beat on it, well not too bad :tongue:

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
That thing is a beast. I willing to bet it will really go through some shit. 28's will be a good idea IMO.

Reminds me of my brothers old wheeler he bought new in 03 and just traded off last month for a 05 brute force.

Picture1607.jpg

Picture1606.jpg

Picture1600.jpg
thats the sickest shit I've ever seen. Your family seems like you have lots of cool toys
:big_banana_Dance:

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Pretty nice bike. My friend has a 2004 Popo 500HO with a gorilla lift and 28 Silverbacks. I have a Big Bear 400 with 28 Outlaws. Whats the width of your outlaws 10's and 12's or all 4 10's?

·
Z71 Offroad
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Picture1607.jpg

Picture1606.jpg

Picture1600.jpg
That right there is a beast.

Pretty nice bike. My friend has a 2004 Popo 500HO with a gorilla lift and 28 Silverbacks. I have a Big Bear 400 with 28 Outlaws. Whats the width of your outlaws 10's and 12's or all 4 10's?
right now there 10s on the front and 12s on the back, if i cant get 28in silverbacks then im goin to trade the 12s for 10s, i dont like the wide tires, i may even get some crushlocks later on.

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
If they were the 10's all the way around I would of offered you a trade for my 28x10 outlaws, but Im like you. I dont want 12's on the back. Have fun and be careful with it. Let me know if you ever come down this way to ride.

·
Z71 Offroad
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If they were the 10's all the way around I would of offered you a trade for my 28x10 outlaws, but Im like you. I dont want 12's on the back. Have fun and be careful with it. Let me know if you ever come down this way to ride.
ya ill let you know. im trying to find a ride going on this summer, but the only ride i know of is mudstock and thats in october, but the highlifter park is about 30mins from my house.
Got any pics of your 4wheeler?

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
2003 Big Bear 400 HMF, Rejetted, UNI Filter, EPI Clutch Kit, Completely Snorkeled, 2" Highlifter Lift, Highlifter Springs, 28x9.5x12 Outlaws on 12x7 ITP SS wheels. This is a older picture. I dont have any recent pictures on file.
Bear.jpg

·
Z71 Offroad
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2003 Big Bear 400 HMF, Rejetted, UNI Filter, EPI Clutch Kit, Completely Snorkeled, 2" Highlifter Lift, Highlifter Springs, 28x9.5x12 Outlaws on 12x7 ITP SS wheels. This is a older picture. I dont have any recent pictures on file.
Bear.jpg
Thats a nice and clean looking bike you got there.

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Thanks man, thats right after I put new fenders on but I do keep it clean and even though I go through all that nasty mud that stains the motor, the motor still looks like new. I like keeping my toys Clean.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
i wanna to to marengo, i live like 30 minutes away and i've never been. i was in florida when they had it a couple weeks ago

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
^^^^looks cool, but worthless IMO
And thats why he traded it to some guy from Kentucky that is just going to use it for mud runs where all you need to do is go in a straight line. It wasnt very practical but could really go through shit if need be.

Should have stayed like this.
DSCN0735.jpg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts