GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would come back and say hi.I used to be under flbowtie but I have taken a long brake I guess you could say.I am glad to be back.I have a 05 crewcab.I did a 3/5 Mcgaughys drop,Sir Mikes roll pan,Boss motorsports #315(20x8.5s w/Goodyear Eagle GT11s,Superchip programmer,Mcgaughys helper bags,Tahoe painted door handlesblack painted bowtie,Joe Gibbs grill and bumper cover.(or at least I had the bumper cover yesterday until I got in an accident yestrday.)The bumper cover and the bumper are trashed.I just found out I may not be able to get another Jp bumper cover because I heard they quit making them.I guess these things happen sometimes.The truck is all black except the wheels and exhaust tips.Well I hope everyone is having a great Easter.Thanks

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
helloooooooo!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks.I have pics but I am pretty much computor stupid.In the past when I tried to post them I couldnt do it even with the sights instructions.If anyone can help me with that I would be more than happy to post some.Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
12 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts