GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just wanted to show you guys the latest work on my truck. I got the air suspension redone. My truck now sports the KP-Components 6-link, new bridge, 2 VIAIR 450C Chrome compressors, 2 5-gallon Air Lift tanks, new fittings, new line, sectioned tranny crossmember, and new pressure switches. Its one inch from laying on the floor now but thats on the stock 255/70/16's. It should sit pretty close to flat if not all the way down on the new 22s. Check it out:

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
just like TJs, looking good

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
Very nice Brian. How much better does it ride/handle/hook-up now?

It should be pretty close to laying but unfortunately it won't lay all the way unless you cut some shit up. Relocate the coolant overflow tank and cut out the inner fenders. It'll be badass either way.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The guy that used to be the lead fabricator at Master Image Customs before they got sold did the work. His name is Art, and from what a ton of people in the industry have told me, hes just about as good as it gets. He is starting a shop called GO EZ in orange county, and I fully back his work. My truck rides and handles so nice and everything just feels solid. I am very very satisfied.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am supposed to get my new brakes by the end of next week, and word on the street is my wheels will be done by then as well.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As far as the crossmember goes, he just sectioned mine himself. KP Components has a program that you send in your stock one and some money, and theyll send u an already sectioned crossmember. You might wanna look into that. I dont have any pics yet because I cant get my truck high enough and I cant get low enough for that kinda thing. However, I am gonna get my truck up on a lift and get some nice pics of everything.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the feedback guys!

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heh, of course I got Intros :lol: Ya, we have been backordered on 22" outers for about a month, or more, but we are getting them in today I think so my wheels will begin construction.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts