GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new alpine cda-9830 installed in my truck lastnight. Its the first alpine i've ever owned i used to be a pioneer man. I got to say i am very impressed so far. Great sound quality plus 3 sets of 4v preouts. I would recommend this head unit to anyone.

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
onyx said:
ya alpine is the shit.. i wont get any other headunit brand...
:word: to that. there's no reason to buy anything else :imo

i used to have a 7894, now there was a badass unit. 60x4 v-drive and MP3 playback for like $275. i know a couple people who still run 7894s. i'd like to get a 9833 but am holding off on installing anything permanent in my lemon.

·
Registered
277 Posts
ive sold them all and alpine is by far the best sounding radio its not as flashy as the other stuff but it is by far the best and will be what I will always own. i have the iva d300 now.

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
I've had many Alpine's in my system. They're very nice but I've got a Clarion in there now and it sound just a bit better than the Alpines did. Nice choice though!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
one of the reasons i went with the alpine this time is that it doesn't have all the graphics displays flying around like the pioneers do i don't like that stuff.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
nice i just got a 9831 a couple weeks ago its damn nice

i would have to say the eclispe i use to have was just as nice on sq but the display on the eclipse was just too plain for me

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
yoskater said:
The only reason I am not getting an alpine is cause they all look the same.
same chassis but different displays, the more expensive models have a pretty sweet display. sound quality is more important to me than flashy looks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts