GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked this up today. The dealer had it "out the door" for the same price as a new 2007 CBR600RR. It's a 2006 CBR1000RR and is bike #5 for me. I haven't been able to ride it just yet because of weather so I stripped the assend apart and ditched the rear turn signal and fender bracket.

DSC_2841.gif

DSC_2843.gif

DSC_2836.gif

DSC_2840.gif

DSC_2848.gif

DSC_2847.gif

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thats a AWESOME BIKE! Neve go wrong with Honda!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
damn, i want a bike!
nice.....

any pics of your shop? looks like a pretty nice one. how bout that red obs in there?

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
Nice

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That red OBS was posted up on here a month or so ago. It's a truck that me and Pacebria lowered 4/6. It's got some shitty ghetto wheels on it, but right now it's waiting for new rear leaf springs, then it gets some Weld 5 spoke skinny's up front and fatty's in the back.

I"ve got the flush mount signals for the front that set inside the holes on the fairing but haven't put them on yet. They were about $30 for the pair.

Laynlow: That's a 36X60. The boat in the background is a customer's that I installed a set of components in last night, the truck is a customer's, and then my truck in front of the boat, my boat at the other end... It's almost full.......

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Are everyone getting bikes now? I think it's my turn.

That thing is bad!

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the props guys....

Scott: It's that time of year. SkinnErBackCrackerJack

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
Nice bike, now get out there and ride it!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts