GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carriage Works powdercoated cutout. B&M supercooler n tranny temp guage. Factory tow hitch assembly n lock. :rocking:

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

·
Custom User Title
275 Posts
sweet did you do a write up or no?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Nice upgrade, it looks familiar to me :crazy:.

K5PicturesFeb162007029.jpg

My Blazer had the exact same one, def nice to have a tranny temp gauge. Only thing I didn't like was that it didn't light up though, I had always planned to wire a small LED to light it up at night, but never got around to it. I believe it even had a spot to plug a small bulb into the back of the gauge, right?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did you use the factory temp prob for the guage?
yup jus pulled out the stock plug and screwd in the new sender unit

need a chrome rear bumper
i knooo :mad: or i might paint this one green..

how did you get carpet in a WT trim?
i ordered a new carpet online and pulled the seats out and swapped it out while i quad dynamatted my floor lol :head3:

Nice upgrade, it looks familiar to me :crazy:.

K5PicturesFeb162007029.jpg

My Blazer had the exact same one, def nice to have a tranny temp gauge. Only thing I didn't like was that it didn't light up though, I had always planned to wire a small LED to light it up at night, but never got around to it. I believe it even had a spot to plug a small bulb into the back of the gauge, right?
:head: i love it.. funny thing is my tranny just started slipping on me when i took it on a 3 hour trip, i think its burned out again. but it made it home in 2nd gear jus watching the temp guage makin sure it wouldn't blow.

and there should be a metal plug for a 12v wire to light your guage up. mine has a bulb built in and ready for illumination. jus tap it into the dimmer switch

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,391 Posts
summit has good carpet for cheap.

also, i have a chrome bumper.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where did you order the carpet from and how much?
i got it from summitracing.com i think i paid between $150-200

summit has good carpet for cheap.

also, i have a chrome bumper.
lol good lookin out but i just got this one fixed cus it was bent b4 so im good fora while

Info on tails, quality? fit? lighting? where did you get them?
ah they're the sickest led tails ive found after years of lookin. i got em off ebay. they fit 9/10 but they look so clean when lit up.. o ya and i paid around $175 for em
6.jpg

builduplift2025.jpg

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
what make them 9/10 not 10/10 and thanks for the night pics, I really want to convert all exterior lights to LED

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what make them 9/10 not 10/10 and thanks for the night pics, I really want to convert all exterior lights to LED
theres the slightest bit more of gap between the edges of the lights and the body but i dont even notice it anymore

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Alrighty, I could probably fix that before paint anyway. Thanks again man!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts