GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
T Nigs
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well heres pictures of my new car. Im super happy to have it pretty much the only thing ill do to it is tint, put my sub in it, and maybe an intake. here ya go.

PLAID SEATS!!!!!

If only i could find the turbo to take the baffle out

As my truck sits, for sale also!

·
Registered
84 Posts
nice plaid seats!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
ive been around dubs sine i could walk. on the new 16vt just chip it and you wouldnt believe the difference it makes. you got the dsg. lucky dog that is so much fun. go to rpi-equipped.com and get the sport lowering kit for it makes its sit perfect with stock wheels and tires. they are already fast outa the box but the ecu upgrade makes a huge difference. check out bahnbrenner motorsport for it. they are in oregon

obtw burbary is where its at haters lol

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
That's a nice car. It would look awesome with some dark tint.

·
T Nigs
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how much are you asking for it?
ill have to ask my dad when he gets back in town monday. i can let you know.

ive been around dubs sine i could walk. on the new 16vt just chip it and you wouldnt believe the difference it makes. you got the dsg. lucky dog that is so much fun. go to rpi-equipped.com and get the sport lowering kit for it makes its sit perfect with stock wheels and tires. they are already fast outa the box but the ecu upgrade makes a huge difference. check out bahnbrenner motorsport for it. they are in oregon
thanks for the info, i told myself i was going to keep it stock but who knows, ive still got the mod bug lol

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
i really fuckin' like that car, ive always liked german cars, but that thing is pretty tits, the interior is awesome, love plaid.

·
Registered
192 Posts
you're gonna sell a chevy truck and drive the vw?

:imo i'd do the exact opposite

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
I believe its a 2.0 turbocharged

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
ill have to ask my dad when he gets back in town monday. i can let you know.

thanks for the info, i told myself i was going to keep it stock but who knows, ive still got the mod bug lol
reason i ask is i know a local guy looking for a nbs to lower. he has money and doesnt do the work himself anyway so i didnt know if he'd be interested. i'll try and get up with him soon though.:shake: nice car btw

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
hmmm...i actually really like those seats w/ that plaid!...

nice car though..i couldnt see myslef driving it but you like it and it was FREE!

·
T Nigs
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i really fuckin' like that car, ive always liked german cars, but that thing is pretty tits, the interior is awesome, love plaid.
yea, alot of my family is from germany and when i go to visit they all drive bmw's and audi's. cant really complain about german engineering. this car seriously has every feature i could ask for. the trunk is HUGE. i can easy fit a person, my longboard, and my unicycle if need be haha. this car hauls some ass too. i really dont want to mod the engine to much because i have a badass warrenty on this thing, so ill have to talk to the dealer first i suppose. deffinatly super stoked about it and the plaid deffinatly makes it that much more cooler. and the sweet swtichblade key haha

1 - 20 of 34 Posts