GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i took the plunge and bought an 07 Acura TSX w/navi. It is mainly going to be for the wife, but that little thing is fun to drive. No low end power at all but from 40mph and up it moves pretty good. Ride quality and handling are as good as a G35 or A4 if not better. My dad liked it so much he went out and bought the carbon grey one 2 days later!

Future plans: Tint Windows, Hondata Tune, Rear sway bar, progressive rate coilovers

And here are some quick pics for your viewing pleasure:

New262.jpg

New258.jpg

New263.jpg

New261.jpg

New266.jpg

New267.jpg

New269.jpg

New270.jpg

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
who's the lady on the phone? Sweet rides

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
who's the lady on the phone? Sweet rides?

My wife, and yes...she is a fun ride...

And no this does not open the door for everyone else to make derogatory (sp?)comments about her, thnx.:kiss:

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
My wife, and yes...she is a fun ride...

And no this does not open the door for everyone else to make derogatory (sp?)comments about her, thnx.:kiss:

lol I was just gonna say shes pretty :read:

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Nice cars, is that the new version of the TL? Your neighborhood looks pretty sweet too.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
My sister-in-law used to have one of those. They traded it in a few weeks back for something bigger since they're having a baby.

She had a black pearl color, I think that was the name of it. You could see tiny blue spots in the paint. Pretty cool. She also had the black and tan leather in hers.

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,542 Posts
VERY Nice :imo

For a while my woman wanted to get one. Just look at the side of that car... So clean. I'd be living in constant terror of door dings. I'd have the dentwizard on speed dial. :rofl2:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I work at an Acura dealer in the summer so I drive those around ALL day long. I never get tired of the TSXs, they are fun to zip around in. Good call on the Navi, too!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
VERY Nice :imo

For a while my woman wanted to get one. Just look at the side of that car... So clean. I'd be living in constant terror of door dings. I'd have the dentwizard on speed dial. :rofl2:
Oh, you have no idea, I've been sooooo paranoid. Its the first new car I have ever bought and to see it absolutely immaculate is great and I want to keep it like that, but with a woman driving..yada yada yada..its not going to happen.:pow:

Ambrosia - TL and TSX are different models, we went with tsx cause its cheaper and gets better mpg. The pics with both cars is at my pop's house and thanks it is pretty nice over there.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Sweet ass car. Your wife looks better tho.

Oh yea and windows=black!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Nice wife mang! Sweet car too...wouldn't be my first choice of color, but still nice. Still rollin' the truck tho?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
thats a nice color, I like the car. But why an auto?
Probably cause his wife will drive it more than anyone. But I know my sister-in-law's TSX had auto too, but it also had the auto/manual thing too. You could shift gears by bumping the stick left or right.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep, its basically hers and she didnt want a manual even though thats what she learned to drive on. Automatics are kinda rare and expensive in Peru.

The "auto-stick" thingy is pretty cool too, i wouldnt recommend it for a true sports car, but in something like this it does the job. Its actually the best one ive used in a not-super expensive car, the delay is very minor compared to others.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts