GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Pro Installz
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys love x12's and I will have pics of this combo on a truck soon. This tire is actually growing on me. Its a 33x12.50x20 on a 20x12 Hostage. Has anyone actually laid hands on a Fuel Throttle yet?

DSC_1430.jpg

DSC_1434.jpg

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
33's?

·
haz 12"s!
4,531 Posts
I like the look of the tires. I seen them on a Dodge over the weekend in a 35" flavor.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts

·
HighTek *******
806 Posts
Looks good. I have heard the Federals split and are generally crap.
I heard the same, but i have not had any first hand experience with them. Just hear-say. I cant argue that they dont look awesome though! :drool:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
I've heard bad things about the tires as well, but no first hand experience.

But the setup looks perfect, that tread and sidewall looks perfect stretched on x12s.

·
Country Boy can Survive
95 Posts
I have a buddy that has a duramax and he's been running them for about 30,000k now and they look 95% better than my coopers... I'm a fan

·
Pro Installz
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, I am getting these responses a lot. Mixed feelings about them. I don't push them but some people want to save the $$$.

·
GOT LIFT
2,342 Posts
they look like toyo sidewalls with cepek crusher and creepy crawlers combined. i like, but kind of scarry hearing about them seperating:rant:

·
Registered
53 Posts
i thought about buying those tires too, but i couldnt find anyone on the internet that had anything good to say about them other than being cheap, take your time save for another month or two and buy better tires. but they do look badass

·
Registered
158 Posts
They look pretty similar to PJ dirt grips. I like the look of them but dont have any first hand experience with them.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Yea i have fuel hostages, in chrome. There really nice rims, i may take the one back because theres two nicks in it. I dont want the chrome to flake or anything.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts