·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
That's awesome!!

Are you guys still going to try them out??

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JR from Pirate that helped finish J's truggy said the first set of 4 has been set aside and is being sent to him and we are talking!!!!!!!!!!

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Sickness! :head3:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
seriously that is awesome to hear. i cant wait to see how this turns out.

while im in here i might as well post this up.

the other day while workin my buddy at work was tellin me about when he went to college he knew a kid that was into rock crawling and in what his words were "a huge ass truck that went most places other smaller trucks barely could" he then started talkin about the kid gettin into a fender bender and 4 linking his truck, then how he did a roll cage on the outside(exo). it then dawned on me. i asked him what his name was and he said Jason. my heart sank when he said that and really didnt want to tell him about Jason but then again i knew it wasnt right to keep something like that from someone that knew Jason. i know im dragging on and this isnt the right area to post it but i just wanted everyone to know how many people cared about Jason.

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Our buddy was everywhere. The guy had time for everything somehow.

I'm constantly impressed, way beyond his passing of the scope of projects he took on. The bolt on portals are awesome, 419 outers on a 60, genius. I hope they take off, I may just pony up for a set of 4 and run a 60 rear instead of working and building a low hanging 14/2.5t rear.

Jason will forever be my inspiration.

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
seriously that is awesome to hear. i cant wait to see how this turns out.

while im in here i might as well post this up.

the other day while workin my buddy at work was tellin me about when he went to college he knew a kid that was into rock crawling and in what his words were "a huge ass truck that went most places other smaller trucks barely could" he then started talkin about the kid gettin into a fender bender and 4 linking his truck, then how he did a roll cage on the outside(exo). it then dawned on me. i asked him what his name was and he said Jason. my heart sank when he said that and really didnt want to tell him about Jason but then again i knew it wasnt right to keep something like that from someone that knew Jason. i know im dragging on and this isnt the right area to post it but i just wanted everyone to know how many people cared about Jason.
Thanks Brandon, I love stories like this - also, you need to stop by and say HI.

Our buddy was everywhere. The guy had time for everything somehow.

I'm constantly impressed, way beyond his passing of the scope of projects he took on. The bolt on portals are awesome, 419 outers on a 60, genius. I hope they take off, I may just pony up for a set of 4 and run a 60 rear instead of working and building a low hanging 14/2.5t rear.

Jason will forever be my inspiration.
Kyle (Jason Jr.), it is now your job to continue where Jason left off and I know J would pick you for this assignment. I know today you're my inspiration and an inspiration for many others. Your workmanship is first class and when you need him, J will be there for you.

M

·
0 Posts
:drool: Those are sessy :drool:

Glad to see yet another avenue that Jason will continue to live through.

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
got stupid awhile back and lost my liscense. ill have it back in feb. allong with hopefully a finished truck.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,892 Posts
Kyle (Jason Jr.), it is now your job to continue where Jason left off and I know J would pick you for this assignment. I know today you're my inspiration and an inspiration for many others. Your workmanship is first class and when you need him, J will be there for you.
Ken, you are right!. Jason, Kyle and Drew's trucks inspire me to build my Tahoe. I never really had intrest in trails and rocks untill a few weekends ago making a run with Drew and Marcus. Much better than mud. I cannot wait untill I can afford to buy Jason/Kyles old ORU hangers to install on my Tahoe! I wish I could have the fabrication skills of Jason and Kyle, that is some amazing work!

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Ken, you are right!. Jason, Kyle and Drew's trucks inspire me to build my Tahoe. I never really had intrest in trails and rocks untill a few weekends ago making a run with Drew and Marcus. Much better than mud. I cannot wait untill I can afford to buy Jason/Kyles old ORU hangers to install on my Tahoe! I wish I could have the fabrication skills of Jason and Kyle, that is some amazing work!
Rocks rock, trees wood if they could.
After I had my first taste of rocks two years ago Ive been dreaming of wheeling on the rocks all the time. I think Jason had a good catch-phrase going on.:)

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Oh, those 60 portals are pritty darn cool too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts