GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share some of my ford blue adventures. Whilst not a Chevy I came here as a buddy of mine did. I am going to post his setup for him as he's illiterate. He has an 02 GMC Reg Cab, 4/6 drop I think on 22's, custom 06 dash swap with a double din head unit, very loud system (2 10's), his truck is very clean. Shaved tailgate, etc.

In the meantime I thought I'd share my truck with some of you. I am loyal to no brand, as they all want to fuck you as bad as the next guy. I used to work at a dealership, it was sickening. :anitoof:

The truck is a 2004 F-150 Lariat Crewcab, 6" Fabtech w/DL Coilovers cranked up front for a total of an 8" lift or so. 5" Block in the rear. I have an AF1 intake, Single Chamber flowmaster exhaust, removed rear cats, underdrive pullies, dual electric fans, Edge Evolution Programmer (had a custom tuned XCal2). As for aesthetics, a bedrug, police issued A-Pillar spotlight, custom neon white lighting in the bed for light while camping, HID headlights, HID foglights (both are way too bright, get pulled over often). I have a lincoln mark lt leather shifter swap, etc. All work was done by me, I break it I fix it.

Since this video I've blown a tcase, steering rack and a few other problems. New truck parts aren't cheap but it is well worth it for some.

Enjoy the video and pics.

Click here (Video)

I have many adventures on camera, not even sure if anyone is interested but I thought I'd share. You guys have some amazing trucks, I was particularly interested in the 16" FTS chevy posted here who will be mounting 46" MT claws, very tasteful front end!

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
welcome nice looking truck

·
Registered
129 Posts
wow you have alot of balls to wheel that truck lol. Thats a lot of money there, but anyway sweet ass truck man im jealous:rocking:

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
HOLY CRAP

somebody actually wheel Mud Grapplers?! Sweet video. Welcome to the site.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts

·
4,725 Posts
Truck sounds great, welcome to the site. I know you're from Cali so the bling blang and street tires are expected, but you may want to consider a set of offroad tires for those adventures besides the dirt road video- would make life a lot easier.

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
ford or not, thats a badass truck
What gears are you running?
nice compilation as well

·
Chevrolet Owner
364 Posts
Looks good, even tho its a Ferd!

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
That is a beautiful truck. PLEASE do a writeup on how you put the lights in your bed like that!

·
Registered
328 Posts
The truck looks great. I'm glad to see that you actually wheel that thing that hard for as new as it is. I really like the end of the video. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice and mad props on the truck... I've got a buddy with an 04 singlecab w/ a leveling kit... Pretty sweet.. But because its a new truck he's affraid of going in some of the stuff I go through... But I'll be showing him this vid to see if he changes his mind....Oh yeah and big time props on the tailgate lights..

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
Sweet, a local. NCB.

I'm gonna have to check out Frank Raines - haven't been there yet. A couple drivers at work have been saying we should go. Maybe this weekend!

-bZj

1 - 20 of 28 Posts