GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my dad got tired of his '05 Tundra decided to trade it in and he went ahead and found this truck in one of the local dealers around here.

It's a '07 Silverado on 22's,"sport red". Not a big fan of the wheels and he isn't either. He was talking about selling them and getting a smaller wheel. Maybe some factory 20's.

Came with the 4.8L power everything. Nice truck over all decent shape runs good, kind of a dog out of the hole, but I blame the 22's.

Some questions:

Part numbers for the 2 door escalade handles with the chrome pull for these?

How do we get factory fog lights?

He likes the way I've color matched my truck and wanted to do the same. not a shabby truck for a daily driver.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Thats sport red right??

74u # 17801136 Victory red.

63u # 19154705 - painted tailgate handle and bezel
15195275 - LF painted door handle
15195276 - RF painted door handle
Those are sport red/\

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah my error, it is a sport red color, just looked up the color code. Sales guy was wrong. I do love that color though, looks really nice. Thanks for the part numbers dude. Also the tires are huge, I think they were 305/45/22. They are brand new Falken's though. The wheels/tires are heavy. Truck feels slow ass fuck.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Exact truck id like to find in a year or two. Id like to have a 5.3 in it although a few boltons,cam, and a tune and they 4.8 would roll.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,395 Posts
how much does he want for the wheels?

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Pics of the blue two-door please. :)

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Looks like it has alot of potential once some money is thrown at it.

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pics of the blue two-door please. :)

It's a 75 Impala with a stock 350 in it. Uncle has had it for a few years now and daily drives it to work. His '72 Imapala with a 400 in it is currently getting restored. He bought that one brand new from the dealer. He daily drove that one til about 4 years ago when he got the '75.

Don't think dad is gonna throw much into the vehicle other than switching wheels eventually. He doesn't really care to much for cars anymore. Just needed a truck to do some light hauling.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts