GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
all things chevy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am also 1CLNTHO from Tahoeforum (does anyone know what is wrong with the site? i keep getting a database error).

Hopefully i can help with some questions although im sure there are a lot of highly educated people on here, and I've already seen some badass trucks.

here are a couple pics of my chevy's. I come from a thoroughbred GM Family:

99 Cadillac deville
05 Chevy impala
08 Chevy trailblazer
02 Impala SS
95 Cadillac deville
My trucks:
72 Chevy C10 (RIP, new owner killed it)
98 Chevy Blazer LS 4wd (Lifted 3 inches with 31's)

My current pride and joy-
2001 Tahoe Z71
Truxxx lift keys, suspension maxx 1in Spacers
*Currently converting to AIR suspension (going up though, not down)
20in. Granite GA 10's
33in Grapplers
extensive audio, motorwork (my specialty)

Nice to meet ya guys

·
all things chevy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and apparently i need to re-size my photos; ill get on that.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome from the east bay as well. Where are you from. I may have aksed over on tahoeforum, just cant remember. Yea, im not to sure what is going on with the site. I hit up jkmotorsports and it seemed as though he was also not to sure about whats goin on.

·
all things chevy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
matt 14,

I was the one from Pleasanton/ San Jose i had PM'd you on the compliment of your wheels. Yea its a shame the site isn't working. Some good guys over there. Hopefully the problem is fixed at some point. Although I am a little outnumbered over there since im lifted and the majority of the Hoes there seem to be closer to the pavement.

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
shaggy bought that site too :crazy: welcome from houston tx. post pics

·
all things chevy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally, I think the pics worked

should be 2, one of when i got it, and an exterior pic of what it is now, more pics of engine, interior/audio coming soon.

*EDIT

Jesus this picture thing is frustrating, could anyone point me in the right direction of how to resize this stuff? ive tried Infranview and photobucket maybe im not doin the right things. I just saved the jpeg and it says 64.4kb's but the site wont let me upload? i know this is a pointless thread to keep going so if anyone happens to find any time to shoot me a PM that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a ton in advance, im not too great with computers sometimes.

·
For Offroad Use Only
285 Posts
Finally, I think the pics worked

should be 2, one of when i got it, and an exterior pic of what it is now, more pics of engine, interior/audio coming soon.

*EDIT

Jesus this picture thing is frustrating, could anyone point me in the right direction of how to resize this stuff? ive tried Infranview and photobucket maybe im not doin the right things. I just saved the jpeg and it says 64.4kb's but the site wont let me upload? i know this is a pointless thread to keep going so if anyone happens to find any time to shoot me a PM that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a ton in advance, im not too great with computers sometimes.

I had the same problem too. Best way is to upload the images to your personal photo album under your user control panel (you don't need to resize the images, they will be resized automatically when you upload them). Then below there's a line of code you can copy and paste into your message to post the picture (be sure to use the code that has the
tags around it.)

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Welcome from North Bay :gmfs:

·
all things chevy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the help guys im gonna try this again

brandnew.jpg

liftedandblack.jpg

Little info on it:
Bought for 10,300 with 106,000 mi on it.
- It was a repo
Left the transmission on I-680 72 hrs after picking it up.
- dealer payed for the tranny and i upgraded it while it was on the lift
Near future mods include:
- adding air suspension (for lifting not dropping; air is one of my specialties)
- swapping in an LQ9 and a 4L80E (after rebuilding the LQ9- new heads cam induction)

·
THEE willis d
61 Posts
looks tuff man, not usually a fan of the Big Bodies, but that fucker looks good.

Edit: Did you just do all that to it? I don't remember it from TF.

·
all things chevy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bwilly20,

Not really. I did all the exterior stuff back in late november and ive been a tahoeforum member since April? I wasnt on there as much i would have liked so maybe thats why you didnt see it.

I posted threads of when i installed my electric fans and tranny super cooler, stereo install, etc...

I was definitely incognito though.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
welcome from san leandro!

·
THEE willis d
61 Posts
Bwilly20,

Not really. I did all the exterior stuff back in late november and ive been a tahoeforum member since April? I wasnt on there as much i would have liked so maybe thats why you didnt see it.

I posted threads of when i installed my electric fans and tranny super cooler, stereo install, etc...

I was definitely incognito though.

got ya, lookin good either way, welcome on over man!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts