GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
V-DUB
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a long time at FSC i decided to check this place out and later on found myself reading over here more than FSC. I just traded in my 05 Z71 a month ago for my new 08 NNBS CCSB. Plans for this one are to lower it around 3/6 and get some 22s. Oh yeah and I found the truck used with only 8k on it so its fairly new even though its an 08.

·
V-DUB
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:hahano: thanks for the offer but no thanks. As much as I like them tho i need to get something else since My moms 07 Tahoe has em, and My dads 09 Silverado has them as well.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Welcome from san diego

·
V-DUB
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See I want to keep kinda a street truck and not so much a low rider theme thats why I am thinking a 2/5 or 3/6. I know it is nothing but for now I think thats what I really want. with lowering schakles the truck looks great and feels low to me but a few inches I think would put it right where I want it but I'l deffinately keep the 4/7 in mind.

·
Fender Measurements?
21,152 Posts
See I want to keep kinda a street truck and not so much a low rider theme thats why I am thinking a 2/5 or 3/6. I know it is nothing but for now I think thats what I really want. with lowering schakles the truck looks great and feels low to me but a few inches I think would put it right where I want it but I'l deffinately keep the 4/7 in mind.
just for reference, here was mine on 4/7 and 24s. I cleared everything just fine.

206b1d16.gif

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
Welcome from fresno

4/7 or nothing. :)

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts

·
V-DUB
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok well i went to cardomain and looked at drops specifically on the nnbs ccsb and I think you all are right about the 4/7 drop. My only concern is that I want to run the tahoe wheels with the tires I have for now since they came with the truck and im not sure if they would fit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts