GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Back in a truck!
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just saying hi and introducing myself.

I live in Pleasanton, California. My truck specs are in sig if interested. I do not believe that CAI's are justifiable over the stock intake for the price :haha:

I am debating on either keeping my truck and completely rebuilding the engine with some "mods" :devil2: and lift it a couple inches, or selling it and getting maybe an '00-02 CCSB 4x4 DMAX / Allison... With the way diesel is going and how fµcking liberal California is, diesel may not be a good option.

·
Back in a truck!
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and if you guys want, feel free to share your opinions if I should keep my truck or get the DMAX

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Welcome! I'm planning on moving to Pleasanton in July! I might PM you I have a lot of questions about the area....

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Welcome. :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
P-town is a great place to live. Not inexpensive but very nice.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
:welcome: from san leandro!

·
all things chevy
27 Posts
Welcome from Pleasanton as well. Glad to see that theres 2 of the 60,000 people on here lol.

·
all things chevy
27 Posts
Hansen park/black ave area. My parents still live there. I moved to san jose for school and a job but now that Im making enough im going to be moving into one of those new houses off bernal/happy valley by the freeway (still gotta drive to SJ for work). Im around in pleasanton once a week though, lemme know if you see me, truck kinda stands out. Mild lift on an all black tahoe with big black rims and Mud grapplers-looks like a tank.

How about you, what area are you from (crazy question to ask since the city is like a 2mi X 2mi square lol)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts